D-Link Dlink DWR-920v Gigabit Ethernet LAN 4G LTE Wireless WiFi N300 Modem Router Support Dial Phone Voice Call & VoLTE
100% Ready stock
***Support Dial Phone Voice Call & VoLTE***
Come with Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, 10X faster than any ordinary router.
Built-in phone port (RJ11), connect a dial phone to make normal call or VoLTE* *Subject to Telco service and plan
Support UniFi Air (UniFi Mobile), DiGi, Umobile, YES LTE and other networks* *Make sure the plan you subsribed allowed you to use on router and hotspot
Wireless N300, good for HD video straming and gaming
No setup needed. Plug in SIM, power on, wait for 3 minutes, here you go!
Includes integrated dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to protect against malicious attacks.
The D-Link DWR-920V Wireless N300 4G LTE Router is a cost-efficient solution that allows users to access mobile broadband networks. Once connected, users can transfer data, stream media, and send SMS messages. Simply insert your 3G/4G SIM card and share your Internet connection through a secure wireless network or by using any of the two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports.
Fast Mobile Internet
The DWR-920V lets you connect to your 3G/4G mobile connection with fast downlink speeds of up to 150 Mbps and uplink speeds up to 50 Mbps, giving you the speed you need for fast, responsive Internet access. Surf the web with ease and stream music and video over the Internet to your PCs and mobile devices.
• LTE Bands:
• Release 10, Cat 4: Band 1/3/5/7/8/20/38/40
• Pentaband UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+
• Bands 1/5/8 (850/900/2100)
• Quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE
• LTE Mode
• Downlink: Up to 150 Mbps
• Uplink: Up to 50 Mbps
• DC-HSPA Mode
• Downlink: Up to 42 Mbps
• Uplink: Up to 5.76 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11n/g/b
• IEEE 802.3i
• IEEE 802.3u
Wi-Fi Data Rates
• Up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n clients
• 6/9/11/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps in 802.11g mode
• 1/2/5.5/11 Mbps in 802.11b mode
• 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)
• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• L2TP/PPTP/IPSec VPN Passthrough
• User configurable multi-WAN
• Port forwarding
• DMZ (Demilitarized Zone
• MAC Filter
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good